Administrative Specialist - Support Services Department
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To follow-up Service Desk requests by addressing them to the appropriate units/ staff for solution.
• To ensure the recording of every data related to entry/exit of materials in physical warehouse.
• To execute on time the requests for materials supply for HO and branches.
• To follow-up the goods movements in the warehouse and transfers to BKT units with respective costs.
• To ensure and check warehouse inventory in order to meet in time the needs for various materials of BKT Head Office and branches according to their requests.
• To prepare the monthly purchasing list in order to fulfill all the requirements by bank units.
• To prepare the Purchase & Payment Orders correctly and on time.
• To follow-up the process of different prints on the basis of requirements of bank staff in respect of contracts with third parties.
• To follow the electricity, water, telephone bills and other services and products received for BKT.
• To prepare evidence of vehicles fuel consumption, used in Head Office as well as branches and report to the Department Manager for any irregularity observed.
• To order fuel tokens from the contracted company and to enable their delivery on time to BKT warehouse.
• To be responsible of the materials that is in charge and deal with their administration in bank warehouses.
• To keep written records for every entry/exit/movement of any material/asset in/from any warehouse and to deliver a copy to SAP Service Specialist of SSD.
• To perform every day warehouse inventory and to report the observed deficiencies to Superiors in order to avoid the delays of material supply for BKT branches and Head Office units.
• After the approval of Department Manager/ Finance Group Head or responsible authority to take over the supply by performing:
- The control of delivered materials’ label to those specified in the invoice prepared by the supplier.
- Reconciliation of delivered materials’ quantities with those specified in the invoice prepared by the supplier.
• To execute the request’s for supply from BKT branches and Head Office units after their approval from the authorized superiors.
• To ensure the adjustment and arranging of materials in warehouse on the basis of items’ classification in order to provide a fast and efficient service during his/her work.
• To take the necessary measures for preventing the damage of materials in warehouse from various factors such as humidity, fire, etc. and to report on the problems encountered in this respect to his/her superiors.
• To prepare and submit reports on different information required by superiors about the inventory of materials, items’ prices etc.
• To perform other duties assigned by Department Manager/ Finance Group Head.
1) To be a university graduate (preferably Business Administration or Finance).
2) At least 3 years of previous experience on Bank Administrative Affairs & Warehouse
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org until 02.10.2023 by specifying the position they are applying for.