Host Company Description:
Just twenty minutes outside of New York City, the host company is a fine jewelry manufacturer andwholesaler that caters to retailers of every size. Making every piece of jewelry from high-end bridal piecesto affordable fashion jewelry, they are able to provide for a wide array of clientele. They are seeking a detailoriented production assistant trainee to support jewelry manufacturing activities. Work closely with theproduction team, assisting with tasks ranging from inventory management to quality control, whilemaintaining efficiency and craftsmanship.Position
• Assist in Production: Collaborate with the team that handles casting, polishing and assembly.
• Inventory Management: Monitor inventory levels, coordinate with suppliers, and report shortages.
• Quality Control: Conduct inspections, resolve defects, and follow quality control procedures.
• Equipment Maintenance: Support equipment upkeep and report malfunctions.
• Record-Keeping: Maintain accurate production records and contribute to process evaluation.
• Continuous Improvement: Contribute ideas for process enhancement according to current trends.
• Data Analysis: collect, analyze, and provide detailed reports on production processes, ensuringefficiency and qualityApplicant
• To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be full-time university students with academicfocus in Business / Logistics / Design Production studies OR have graduated less than 12 monthsfrom the internship begin date.
• To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold Business / Logistics / Design Productiondegrees and have least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be careerprofessionals of 5 or more years in this field
• Excellent English skills required
• Experience in production or manufacturing, preferably in jewelry.• Attention to detail and quality control.
• Strong data analysis skills (analyzing widgets, etc.)
Cel. +355692040654 : Dergo CV ne: email@example.com