We are looking for an IT Support & Website Maintenance Specialist to provide technical support to our internal team and ensure the smooth functioning of our website. You will be responsible for troubleshooting hardware and software issues, managing website updates, and ensuring the security and performance of our online platform.
* Provide technical support to employees, diagnosing and resolving hardware and software issues.
* Manage and maintain the company's website, including regular updates and content management.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement website enhancements and new features.
* Monitor website performance and security, proactively identifying and addressing potential issues.
* Create and maintain documentation for IT processes and website maintenance procedures.
* Assist in the procurement and setup of IT equipment and software.
* Stay current with industry trends and best practices to recommend improvements
* Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
* Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
* Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
* Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
* Setting up accounts for new users
* Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
* Testing new technology
* Possibly training more junior staff members
* Creating, Maintaining, updating, and troubleshooting the company's websites
Qualifications and requirements
* Experience in the field
* Formal degree might not be necessary, tertiary qualifications can include the following:
* Computer Science (hardware, software, security-related issues, networking...)
* Minimal programming skills
* Good knowledge of CMS (WordPress)
Other qualities appreciated:
* A technical, logical thought process
* Problem-solving skills
* An ability to stick to strict deadlines
* An ability to prioritize and delegate
* A keen eye for details