The Head of Property helps set and influence the overall property strategy development and plans the delivery of property solutions within the market/s, in line with the business strategy and objectives.
The Head of Property leads and manages a team of property professionals who ensure that the property requirements of the business are pro-actively met to ensure maximum efficiency within the business.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Accountability for developing and implementing strategic decisions through analyzing and planning investments and long-term optimization to enable the achievement of the overall property strategy to deliver property related projects in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Design, plan and manage all property projects ( i.e. expansion, fit out and uplift) from concept to implementation, including Business Case computation, vendors management, budget management and authorization of the works
- Leads internal & external negotiations at a senior level, negotiates and maintains significant and critical lease contracts in cooperation with the Legal and Finance functions.
- Act as the local SPOC for all project and plans related to property for Global property team
- Manage Vodafone Albania premises and ensure an effective use of the space by permanent monitoring, allocation/reallocation of space considering business needs
- Manage Facilities and maintenance activities in order to ensure Vodafone standards
- Makes sure that Health & Safety agenda is designed, implemented and monitored and all legal & Vodafone rules & guidelines are strictly followed.
- Defines training requirements and standards for delivered to all staff. Identifies specific needs for training. the business, ensures that appropriate training is
- Responsible for Physical/Electronic security across all company levels
- Responsible for Fleet management/ Implementing new innovative developments of automotive industry in support of the company needs and its strategy
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Sound property, facilities & maintenance knowledge and practice
- Finance understanding
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of Albanian legislation for real estate & construction
- Ability to smoothly switch between strategic and operational tasks
- Leadership, communication and influencing skills at manager and executive level
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Significant property, facility, and H&S management experience – minimum 5 years
- Strong project and time management skills
- Risk Management experience
- Change management experience
- Influencing & Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
All interested candidates can apply online in the link below: