Eurolab Internacional Grup, exclusive importer and distributor of international Premium Brands, because of expanding its activity is looking to hire:
Senior Financial Accountant for the Region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the up to date accounting cycle;
2. Responsible for monitoring the implementation of commercial policies;
3. Responsible for cost calculation, cost analysis with VAT submission;
4. Responsible for storing and filling orders from the system;
5. Responsible for monitoring the billing process for completed orders;
6. Responsible for sending orders/checking of blocked customers:
7. Responsible for checking the debtor's report and reconciling it with the finance department
8. Responsible for customer payment control;
9. Responsible for monthly reconciliations with clients/suppliers
10. Responsible for monitoring the returns of goods from customers, monthly reporting on the return of goods, (adjustment of the obligation with the appropriate compensation (returns of expired goods, etc.) and processing of the necessary documents)
11. Responsible for completing and submitting the Sales/Purchases Books;
12. Responsible for reporting/preparation of documents according to the company's internal regulations; Compilation of 1/3/6/12 monthly reports.
Qualifications and requirements:
1. To have completed higher education in Economics, or one of the similar fields.
2. Have over 3-5 years of previous work experience, experience in the FMCG industry is an advantage; and knowledge of the NAVISION financial program.
3. To be a very good user of the English language, spoken and written.
4. To have very good knowledge of the use of the Microsoft Office Package.
5. Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
6. To be able to move outside of Albania.
7. Have a class B license.
1. Communication: Very good verbal and written communication skills in English.
2. Works independently: Responsible, reliable, works independently.
3. Manages Time: Knows how to manage time, realizes the daily plan as planned
4. Active listener: Very good listener
5. Thinks about the business: Works for quality, controls his / her work to achieve accuracy and fulfillment according to standards, (seeks to understand, is aware of the benefits of quality work, has constant results)
6. Winning Attitude: Gives maximum contribution, faces challenges with confidence and optimism, (volunteers for work, has mottos that "can do it", takes responsibility, expresses satisfaction for achievements)
7. Maintains confidentiality: Maintains the confidentiality of information received throughout the period of employment in the company.
How to Apply:
You can apply for this opportunity by sending you application at email@example.com specifying the job title you are applying until 20/08/2023.
*Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next phases of recruitment process.
Your data will be stored and processed only for recruitment purposes, in support of the legislation in force on the protection of personal data Law (No. 9887 dated 10.03.2008) On the protection of Personal data.