Senior Specialist/Specialist - Strategy & Business Process Management Department
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Diagnose or receive information/requests from process owners/units on process “pain-points” or new processes within the Bank
· Participate in current processes/new processes design/review aiming process effectiveness, quality and simplification
· Participate in process improvement initiatives/requests working with cross functional teams to coordinate the streamline business processes; identify risks and issues
· Participate in drafting the to-be process maps taking in consideration business/law requirements including Strategy & BPM judgement ensuring that the business process improvement outcomes are in harmony with the Bank’s strategic goals
· Follow up/design/update certain business flows as assigned by the superiors
· Lead projects/participates in the project related to development of new processes or mew technologies that improve existing workflows following up all the projects steps, coordinating all units in the bank, until full implementation
· Conduct market research on technological solutions, and explore the possibilities of implementing them in the bank’s systems based on superiors’ requests
· Prepare ad-hoc presentations for management on different data and analysis, for new and/or ongoing projects related to process improvements
· Serve as a communication bridge between different business departments and IT departments by translating their business needs into development requirements
· Prepare the draft regulations for the Department or prepare user guides manuals/ procedures related to new projects implementation phase
· Assist on performing ad-hoc tests on the developed systems/solutions, and give feedback on how they work and areas needed for improvement for better UX
· Support Branches/other departments on different issues faced after implementation of new processes related to ongoing projects the department is responsible for, giving solution in real time or addressing the issues properly to other units (mainly IT departments)
· Assume other responsibilities & routine or special duties associated with the functions of Strategy & Business Process Management Department as demanded by Superior
· Bachelor's or Master (preferred) Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Business Informatics, Economics.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience
· Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
· Strong knowledge of Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong analytical skills
· Keen on working both in a team and independently, and under time pressure, in fast-paced environment to deliver pragmatic, high-quality results.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results;
· Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues from different functions and cultures.
· Ability to prioritize work while managing urgent requests
· Passionate about improvement, continuously focused on developing your skills
High levels of integrity and honesty
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their CV at email@example.com until 02.10.2023 by specifying the position they are applying for.